Student Purchasing Card Program
Brought to you by Campus Org Accounting, Iowa State University and US Bank
Steps to obtain a US Bank Purchasing Card (P-Card)
The process to receive a P-Card takes about two weeks once the COA office receives and can process a complete application.
- Complete an application
- Obtain signatures and submit to Campus Org Accounting (COA), 1580J Memorial Union. Scanned or digital signatures are acceptable.
- COA approves application and orders p-card.
- COA receives and processes p-card.
- The COA office will contact you when the card is ready for pickup and with any further instructions regarding training
- Cardholder must be a current officer of a recognized student organization
- Cardholder must be a current student at ISU
- Two officers within an organization may hold a card; more if needed (e.g. travel)
- One application per card applicant
- Financial account must be in good standing
- Student Organization must be in good standing
- Original, itemized receipts must be scanned and attached to electronic transaction in AccessPlus
- Advisors must retain receipts of $500 or greater for one (1) year for review
- Training is mandatory for all participants with a role in the system
- You may not share the card with another officer
- No trademarked items to be purchased without approval through Trademark.
Other policies are explained in the Canvas training module.